1. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick "Naked". I love this shade. I wear it at least twice a week, so it is going pretty fast. I have used about 1/4 of an inch of product and I have around 3/4 of an inch left.
5. Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. I have been using this almost everyday and really enjoying it. I am halfway done with this mist and used around 1/2 inch of product in the last month.
12. Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover. I feel like makeup removers go really fast and I don't even wear makeup everyday. This remover does a good job and I really do like it. There is only around 1 inch of product left in this bottle now compared to when I started this project.
10. Oahu Coconut Sunset Triple Moisture Cream. I loved this scent. I was happy to use it everyday and I might end up repurchasing it even though I don't need any more lotions. Finished 05/25/15. Value $12.50.
11. Batiste Dry Shampoo "Dark & Deep Brown Hint of Color". This was a really good dry shampoo. I may consider repurchasing it, but right now I am working on a couple mini cans and I recently bought the "Cherry" scent of this brand. Finished 05/23/15. Value $7.99.
Empties Value (so far) $20.49.
Starting next month, I plan on doing blog style updates on the 24th of each month since the challenge ends on Christmas.
Lindsey




No comments:
Post a Comment