1. Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Triple Moisture Cream. 8 oz. Value $12.50. I really enjoyed this scent. I prefer the triple moisure / shea formula over the lotions, but I have so many regular B&BW lotions to move through, I may pick up another set of this scent when the semi annual sale starts next month. Finished 05/25/15.
2. Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Shower Gel. 3 oz. Value $5. This formula is my favorite for body washes. It lathered well and both myself and my daughter enjoyed this scent. Finished 05/24/15.
3. Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Fragrance Mist. 3 oz. Value $6. I can honestly say I prefer the travel sizes of mists over the full size from B&BW. The sprayer is stronger and it takes less work to apply than the larger "fine" fragrance mists. Finished 05/26/15.
4. Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb. 0.5 oz. Value $19.50. I really enjoyed this serum. The smell was a little earthy but that didn't bother me. It lasted me the three weeks the packaging said it would, but I don't know if I would spend $40 on six weeks of serum since I did not really see it do anything special for my skin. I was glad to try it though. Finished 05/20/15.
5. Dermalogica Multi Active Toner. 1 oz. Value $10. I really like this toner. Unfortunately, the sprayer on this was way too strong. Towards the end I started spraying the toner on a cotton round, then applying it so I didn't drown my face. I would consider purchasing a full size since I receive a Pro Discount from Dermalogica. Finished 05/20/15.
Empties Value for May "project use it up: $53
I have already taken pictures for June, and will have a post up about them before the week is up.
Thank you very much for stopping by.
Lindsey.

No comments:
Post a Comment