1. Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Triple Moisture Cream. 8 oz. Value $12.50. I love this scent. I bought it last summer and then forgot all about it. I am excited to start using this again. I have used about 1/4 of this already.
2. Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Fragrance Mist. 3 oz. Value $6. I received this free as a gift with purchase a couple of months ago. I like to use a lotion along with the matching mist and body wash, so I am sure I can get this finished in May. This is brand new.
3. Bath and Body Works Oahu Coconut Sunset Shower Gel. 3 oz. Value $5. I also received this free as a gift with purchase. Since I will be using all three together, they should all be easy to use up. This is also brand new.
4. Origins Original Skin Renewal Serum with Willowherb. 0.5 oz. Value $19.50. This was a promo item that I added onto a Sephora order during the VIB sale. It is fragranced, but the scent doesn't really bother me. I really enjoy this brand but I don't know if I would spend $40 on a serum... This has about 2/3 of it left.
5. Dermalogica Multi Active Toner. 1 oz. Value $10. This is the brand I studied under while I was in school. I purchased a holiday kit from Ulta in January, but this size can be purchased from Dermalogica' website as well. I like this toner, but this bottles sprayer is too strong. I have to hold it at a full arms length to not spray too much. This only has around 1/3 left to be used.
I don't think I gave myself any items I cannot empty. I might post an update half way through the month. What items are you trying to use up this month?
Lindsey





No comments:
Post a Comment