Monday, January 26, 2015

Last Bath & Body Works SAS Haul

Wallflowers. I blame this haul on wallflowers. I found out this month my family and I are moving into a larger house and I decided at under $1.50 for each wallflower, stocking up now was the cheapest option. I spent $36.50 before tax and saved $114.50 on everything I bought. I know I am more than stocked up on body care, so I only purchased home scents this time. This is what I picked up.





  • 1 'Tis The Season 3 wick candle. regular price: $22.50. sale price: $7.07.
  • 1 Raspberry Meringue hand cream. regular price: $5. sale price: $1.96.
  •  1 Kiwi Pear foaming hand soap. regular price: $6.50. sale price: $2.35.
  • 1 Endless Weekend foaming hand soap. regular price: $6.50. sale price: $2.35.
  • 1 'Tis The Season foaming hand soap. regular price: $6.50. sale price: $2.36.
Wall Flowers:
  • 8 Winter Candy Apple. regular price:$6.50. sale: $1.28 each
  • 3 Cranberry Pear Bellini. regular price:$6.50. sale: $1.27 each
  • 1 Mint Chocolate Bark. regular price:$6.50. sale: $1.28
  • 1 'Tis The Season. regular price:$6.50. sale: $1.27
  • 1 Sparkling Icicles. regular price:$6.50. sale: $1.27
  • 1 Spiced Apple Cider. regular price:$6.50. sale: $1.27
  • 1 Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. regular price:$6.50. sale: $1.27 

I purchased 1 hand cream, 1 candle, 3 soaps and 16 wall flowers for $36.50. I am  very happy with what I was able to pick up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment