Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Jan 2015

I spent a lot of time at B&BW last year, so I mostly picked up the items I knew I could only get during this sale. This is what I got.

Lemon Vanilla: 1 fragrance mist, 1 body lotion, and 3 body washes.

Scent description: "A bright blend of refreshing lemon and cool vanilla"


Jingle Bellini: 1 body lotion and 1 shower gel. I already own the shimmer mist from this set.

Scent description: "A festive cocktail of peach champagne, apricot nectar, and powdered sugar"

Vanillatini: 1 body lotion, 1 shower gel, and 1 shimmer mist.

Scent description: "An addictive cocktail of fresh vanilla, creamy coconut, and lemon zest"


Strawberry Sparkler: 1 body lotion, 1 shower gel, and 1 shimmer mist.

Scent description: "A flirty cocktail of wild strawberries, sparkling mandarin, and pink jasmine"

I also pick up a few random items. A Pumpkin Gingerbread room mist,  a London Tulips body lotion, and  a Vanilla Wish shimmer mist.

Scent descriptions:

Pumpkin Gingerbread: "Just baked gingerbread, golden vanilla and fresh creamy pumpkin makes a scrumptious Christmas treat"

London Tulips: "Unforgettable romance of English garden tulips, sparkling raspberry tea, and wild freesia, kissed with dewy Windsor apples and white sandalwood"

Vanilla Wish: "Key notes - dazzling vanilla, apple fizz, asian pear, white freesia, and sheer sandlewood"


I am working on using up my past purchased products, so I did not get any candles or wallflowers. Hopefully I have enough spring type scents to last me until the June semi-annual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment