1. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: Walmart for $3.97. My absolute favorite pressed powder. I use the shade Nude Beige but I have heard the Transparent shade is just as great.
2. Wet & Wild "Reserve Your Cabana" Bronzer: Walmart for $3.93. This is the perfect highlighter and under eye setting powder. The is so much product, I will never run out.
3. Jordana Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner:Jordana for $2.99 but it can also be found for the same price at Walgreens. I love this liner because it applies great to top of eye shadows and lasts all day. It is a felt tip applicator but it applies awesome over shadow.
4. Wet & Wild 8 Pan Eye Shadow in "Comfort Zone": Rite Aid for $4.99. My favorite drug store palette.
5. Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara: Jordana for $2.99, but can also be found for the same price at Walgreens. This is a great first coat mascara that gives awesome separation. It has a natural bristle brush.

No comments:
Post a Comment