Monday, January 12, 2015

Oops.... Another Small Bath & Body Works Haul


I swore to myself I wasn't going to go into Bath and Body Works again until after the semi-annual sale was over.... That didn't work too well. I went in with my mom so she could pick up a bunch of lemon hand soaps, and ended up picking up a few things for myself. The fact that I only spent $16 is still awesome to be, so I can't be too upset about the trip. This is what I picked up.



*Country Chic Triple Moisture Cream. I already have body spray in this scent. I enjoy it a lot and I may go back before the sale ends to pick up a body wash.

Scent description: Carefree blend of wildflowers, wood, and citrus.

*Fresh Picked Hand Cream in Farmstand Apple. I love this scent and was super happy to get this 6oz hand cream for only $1.60. Yes please!!

*Carried Away Triple Moisture Cream. This is my favorite perfume type scent from B&BW. I have the regular lotion, shimmer mist, and shower gel for this set already. 

Scent description: Spirited blend of raspberries, jasmines, and whipped vanilla. 

*Wine Down Wall Flower. I have not seen reviews on this scent or had the ability to smell it, but for $2.25, I figured I would give it a shot. 



Garden Strawberry, Holiday Crisp, and Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut medium candles. I had not tried any of these scents, and for less than $3.25 each I decided to pick them up. When I burn a candle on my side table, the throw doesn't need to be amazing, so these smaller candles work well. 


I really was going to stay out of the store after I did my last haul, but I'm glad I picked up what I did, There is nothing I need before the June semi-annual, so I do not plan on having any B&BW purchases other than some new candles and soaps for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment